Ready to Cook Chicken
- Cajun Chicken
- Chicken Oysters (Thigh)
- Kiev Chicken
- Lemon Chilli Chicken
- Spatchcock Chicken
All of these ‘Ready to Cook’ dishes (with the exception of oysters) are made with chicken breast and have oil in the marinades which will be sufficient to baste the meat whilst cooking. They can all be cooked in similar ways. Try:
- Popping under the grill, low down so they cook slowly and thoroughly without crisping. Place foil underneath to collect the juices for the meat to braise in.
- Wrapping in foil and put in a medium oven, open the foil for the last 10 minutes to brown.
- Pan frying gently, turning a few times to ensure they are cooked through. Delicious sliced diagonally after cooking and served in a wrap with plenty of lettuce.
- Slicing diagonally and using the meat to give a unique flavour to stir frys and other chicken dishes.
- Barbequing them just as they are. They don’t need pre cooking as the meat is so fresh and tender. Occasionally brush them over with a complimentary flavoured oil, there’s plenty on the Oil shelves to choose from.
- Chicken Stir Fry – try in a wrap or pitta bread with guacamole
- Chicken Supremes
- Chicken Wings
- Thai Chicken Kebabs